Friday, March 21, 2008

A VERY Busy Week!

Kendall, Mom and Dad have had a very busy week.
Friends and Family have been in Lake Jackson to see Kendall for 8 days!
Sorry we have been having too much fun to stop and blog!!
Kendall's boys won!! Gig 'Em Aggies!!
Fight hard in the next round.
(Do you think we need more maroon?)

Dad was really more excited than he looks.
Kendall loves to watch the game with Dad!

Kendall met uncle Scott for the first time - He loved her!!
Check out the red hair against the red shirt.

We remember when none of us had babies, and now Porter is already 1!!

Kendall is already big enough for this outfit from aunt Alden!
What a cutie!!

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Happy Easter!!! Have Alden sing a lullaby. She freely admitted she sings Scott to bed every night . . why not Kendall????

Gigi and Peeps said...

yea!!! new pictures. thanks for the fix....my name is gigi and i'm addicted :)

Christie said...

Finally....I was really getting depressed not being able to see our sweet little Kendall! Thought I was going to have to break down and call you guys and insist on some intervention!
Love the pics! Ashley & Randy, you guys look so happy. And why shouldn't you be! God is good...and has blessed you abundantly! Love you bunches! Give your sweet little hunny bunny a kiss from us!

auntkasey said...

Yea! Kendall is back from blog vacation!! She is getting so big! We're (the Tank and I) are coming home at the end of May. Find some time and lets meet each other's kids! (I'm trying to get her to come home aunt nita!! :) )

Courtney said...

She's getting so big! I can't wait to come down and meet her. She's beautiful!!

Valerie said...

I was having the shakes! Good thing you got a new post up! I need my Kendall. See yall Wednesday!