Friday, April 11, 2008

Meet Choppy!

Our friends from church, the Walkers,
gave Kendall two new stuffed animals.
We are calling this one "Choppy" (Thanks for the name Deanna)!

It reminds mom of her kitty!



"Hmmm...do you think I could eat that?"


Happy Baby!


Look at those big eyes!


Tonight we went to Chilis and Kendall was a huge hit.
Several little kids came up and wanted to see her.
One boy, about 4 years old, asked Ashley, "Can I pet her?"
She said, "Yes" -- and he rubbed Kendall's forehead gently.


7 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

That is cracking me up!! She is getting so big. Tell her Gigi and Peeps said slow down or we are getting in the car tonight and coming down. We miss everyone soooo much!!

RanAshKenCoop said...

As Rod Roddy would say, "Come on down!!"

Unknown said...

Kendall! You have the cutest faces! I can't wait to kiss that sweet nose! xoxoxo! Your Granny loves you!

ztalindy said...

Kendall,

You are the sweetest baby! I love your poses and your outfits. Do you think when I meet you, I can "pet" you?

I love your blog!!

Love,

Lindy

Valerie said...

I smell a new background for my computer. That silly face makes me laugh!

Stacie said...

Mini Randy!!!!!

auntkasey said...

Rob wants to know why Randy's wearing a bow. She looks just like her daddy!
p.s. Kendall, I think you're way better looking than your daddy.