Monday, July 7, 2008

I know this blog is supposed to be about Kendall, but...

...I have to brag on my husband a little! Yesterday was 7th inning stretch at church, where all the children and children's workers come in the service to give them a break. Randy preached and did a skit with our children's director, Kathy, and they did a great job! Ran did a great job of talking on the kids' level and making it fun for them. I always love to get to listen to him preach and yesterday was just a really neat service, start to finish. If you want to listen to his sermon, you can go to BPF's website, www.brazospointe.com, click on "Listen Online" and it will be on there soon.
Also, our very funny and very honest friend Jenny wrote about yesterday's service on her blog. If you want to read it, you can go to http://jhintze.blogspot.com/2008/07/kids-self-control-and-crazy-dancing.html.

3 comments:

auntkasey said...

Yea Ran. And Ash, I think that you should use this like a family blog! It's good to hear the great things you guys are doing too!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear this one! David and I listened to the June 1 sermon last night ( second time for me!) and we're so impressed with how clear and understandable that one is! Kendall has an awesome dad that can talk and relate to anyone of any age. I'm so proud and thankful for you Randy!!!!

Gigi and Peeps said...

upxsrjsyDad and I were so glad to be there. It was really a fun and meaningful lesson for kids and adults alike. I know we are partial, but we are never surprised by your gift.