Saturday, July 23, 2011

Trip to Ft. Worth: At Granny's and Papas'

On Sunday afternoon we left Pops and Kiki's and moved to Granny and Papas' house! We had a great visit with them, but unfortunately I didn't take a lot of pictures!
Mom was watering one of their neighbor's flowers for them while they were on a vacation, and they had offered to let us use their pool, so we went there Sunday night and Monday night! It was a great pool with a little beach entrance that the girls loved to sit on and play in. Kendall had a lot of fun practicing her new swimming skills and playing on the floats!

I love these girls!




Kendall walking back to the house with Papas - I just love how her swimsuit always does that! Ha!

Monday we got to go have lunch with my Grandma and Grandpa and I didn't get any pictures there with them! We were busy eating Chick-a-lay and ice cream, watching Madagascar, and playing. Kendall especially loved playing on the piano and seeing their puppy. I loved getting to see them and hang out for awhile.

Tuesday was great...Mom and Randy surprised me with a massage and a pedicure!! Mom kept the girls while I went and did that and I had so much fun! Tuesday night we went over to Val and Jeff's to swim with the girls, have dinner, and let Kendall spend the night. More on that to come!

Wednesday we got to go eat Taco Bueno for lunch before we got back on the road. Taco Bueno is my favorite and we don't have any down here in South Texas, so I always love to go there when we're in Ft. Worth! We finally got some pictures with Granny while we were there! Check out her new cute haircut!!



We had so much fun with you guys, Granny and Papas!! Thank you for taking such good care of us while we were with yall! We love you!!

No comments: