Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cinderella

Randy and I did a little cleaning yesterday and Kendall wanted to help. She has a little squirt bottle that she loves, so we put water in it and let her go to town! Also, she is in her dress up clothes all the time these days. So she was cleaning in her Cinderella dress! :) Sweet girl.

She was working so hard! I love it!

When I put the vacuum cleaner back in the coat closet, she saw her rain coat hanging up and needed to wear it. She didn't have any pants on. And she did have her princess shoes on. I think it makes for a great combination! Of course, when Randy took her picture, she had to do her poses.
This pose is still "yellow."



1 comment:

Gigi and Peeps said...

Cinderella, I hope you get to go to the ball. Looks like you are doing a good cleaning job.