Wednesday, May 25, 2011

At Granny and Papas' House!

So, while Randy and I were in Dallas at Catalyst, the girls were having fun with Granny and Papas! I was so thankful Mom could take off a couple of days of school to stay with the girls - and they all did so well! I don't have a ton of pictures from their stay, but they did lots of fun things like go to the park, play with the new kittens, read books, go visit my grandparents, and go to Mom's school to see her class and her friends! Kendall said she wants to go to Snow Heights one day. :)

I think Kendall's favorite part of being at Granny and Papas' house was probably getting to play with the kittens. Their cat Cricket has 5 new kittens and Kendall just loves them! At one point, she went in the house, got this little bucket, and walked back outside and put a kitty inside it to carry it around! Mom said she was just carrying it around the yard, loving it! I love how she looks so proud in this picture. She also looks like she's saying, "Can I please have one?!" Mom said the other thing she liked to do with them was pick them up off the porch and carry them out around the yard and watch them run back to their mom. She cracks us up!

When Mom sent us this picture while we were at the conference, we had to have a serious discussion about whether or not we were going to bring a cat home with us. We decided not to, but Randy told me I was going to have to help him stay strong because looking at that picture made him want to say "yes!"

When we got there Friday night, we decided to get in the hot tub with the girls. Papas had turned it down so it was just like a warm bath and Cooper just loved it! She loves her baths, so I am sure she thought this was just the best bath ever! She was wrinkly before we got her out...I think she could have stayed in there all night!

Kendall is so brave and had fun jumping from me to Mom to Randy - she is becoming a great swimmer and she isn't afraid of anything!


Cooper's favorite part seemed to be the waterfall. She just sat there forever and kept trying to catch the water. She is so stinkin cute!

Studying....




Saturday morning Randy went to help Uncle Scott with his fence, so the girls and Mom and I got in the hot tub again! They were worn out and ready for nap time that afternoon! We had a great time with Mom and David and loved being out at their house! Thank yall for taking such good care of the girls...and of us! We love yall!

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

Kendall and Cooper are the best little girls!! We had a blast and can't wait till the next visit!! I am so thankful for feeling better and the ability to keep up with them. The reason there weren't many pictures is cause I was too busy to take them!!! : ) I love them girls!!