Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a great Mother's Day weekend with my girls and my family! Mom and David and Randy's mom and dad came down to celebrate Cooper's baby dedication with us and we had a good low-key, relaxing weekend. Saturday we went to the beach and Kendall had so much fun playing!

Love this action shot! Not real sure what she was doing...


Also not real sure why going to the beach means having to go to the bathroom fifty gazillion times! But I am real glad she has learned to just go on the beach. Now if I could just teach her how to go while still keeping her bathing suit on...

Lots of our friends were at the beach, too. Kendall loved playing with Ella!

Saturday night we went to eat mexican food and Kendall had a little chocolate ice cream. :)

Sunday morning was Cooper's dedication! We tried to get a picture of Mom, me, Kendall, and Cooper before we got ready to go in to church.

Kendall thought about going on stage with us but decided to sit with Gigi in the audience at the last minute.

She did take some pictures with us after it was all over, though.

For lunch we came back to the house and Randy and I made lunch for everyone. And of course, Kendall played dress-up. We had a great time!

This was my Mother's Day present from Randy and the girls...he framed some of the pictures Jenny took and arranged them on the wall. I loved it! He also got me an ironing board...we got some good laughs out of that! (I was secretly very excited about the ironing board!).


No comments: