Thursday, June 9, 2011

25

Kendall, Cooper, and I met Randy at "Chick-a-lay" for lunch today. Randy claimed a table (it is so crazy all the time in our Chick-fil-A - we SO need another one!) with the girls while I went and ordered our food. I brought our number and drinks back to the table and went to get straws and napkins. When I got back to the table, Randy said, "Kendall, tell Mommy what this number is!" and pointed to our sign. She said, "25!" He said that when I was gone, she said, "Dad. That's a number." And he said, "Yes - what is it?" thinking she would say "2" or "5." She said, "25!"
What in the world?! Who even knew she knew 25?! Crazy. We have been doing "school" every day this summer in the mornings while Cooper naps, but we haven't been spending as much time on numbers as we have on letters and writing, and I for sure have never taught her 25. Sesame Street maybe? Maybe we should just watch more t.v. :)

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

Super Smart!!! Just like her Daddy, Mommy and Coop!!