Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beach Weekend!

And we're back! Our camera ran out of batteries, so we couldn't upload any pictures we have taken! Sorry! But we have new batteries now and we have lots to show! This weekend we went to the beach on Friday and Saturday to visit some friends who had a beach house. We had so much fun! We took lots of pictures to show everyone how much Kendall loves the beach.



Look how good she is sitting!

She started playing in the sand. It felt funny between her fingers!


And like everything else these days, it went in her mouth!



Playing in the waves!



Mom took her out in the water to wash all the sand off...



...and the waves took us down! She loved being out in the water - she just laughed and smiled the whole time.

Naked on the boogie board.

And just before we get all the comments about her being out in the sun, no she did not have sunscreen on because her doctor said she is not allowed to until she is 6 months old. We took these pictures and then put her in the shade the rest of the time. Today her face is a little rosy, but she is not as red as her silly mom! She is feeling great! She did sleep really well last night, but so did her mom and dad! The beach will wear you out! We are so excited that we live 10 minutes from the beach - we are addicted now!

I have one more post to do - a video of her talking the other day. It takes longer to load, so check back sometime tonight!

7 comments:

Christie said...

So glad to see some pictures! I didn't realize they had "clothing optional" beaches in Texas! Cutest little nekkid baby I've ever seen on a boogie board! I especially love seeing all those rolls on our happy, and obviously healthy ;) Kendall Nicole!

Unknown said...

Sweet little beach baby!! How fun for all of you! She is a natural! ....and so happy, too.

Your Granny loves you, Kendall!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that sweet glowing child of yours! That is one sassy bathing suit!
Looks like you guys had so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Looks like a to of fun. Maybe she'll be a surfer when she grows up (if the waves in Texas get a little bigger).

Jenny Hintze said...

My goodness, those rolls! I need to get my hands on that little naked thing and get some pictures. I don't think I have any naked baby rolls in my portfolio yet. She is just so ridiculously cute.

Gigi and Peeps said...

Oh my gosh those are the cutest things i've seen in I don't know when. I believe that girl has grown since we saw her 10 days ago. I can't believe you guys have been converted...never would have thought it...beach bums. Good for you! Love you

Valerie said...

Oh Kendall, you are back! I missed you so much! What a cute little tushy in the sand! Ouch!