Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Word?

I took this video the other day while Kendall was playing on her activity mat. She just loves to lay there and talk to the bees and butterflies hanging down above her. Listen closely to the end of this first video...did she say "Mama?" :)

I know this last video isn't the best camerawork, but I thought it was cute. She was sitting on my lap and she was sitting by herself for a few seconds at a time. She also has the hiccups. Not the best video, but still the cutest baby!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course! David and I BOTH heard it!!! No doubt! ANY video of our Kendall is wonderful in every way!

Gigi and Peeps said...

We heard mama...twice. That cause we play them over and over. Above the curve as usual. :)

auntkasey said...

Aw! Wait until she's in bed crying "Mama! Mama!" and you just have to sit there and listen. It's terrible!
Kendall you are such a cutie!!