Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Things!

We have been in Fort Worth this week, so we haven't been able to put pictures on the blog...until now! These were taken at Granny's house last night. We put Kendall in a big girl chair at dinner and she loved it! She got to sit right at the table with us while we ate.





Then we put her in the hot tub (that was turned down) and she thought that was the best bath she'd ever had! She floated in her boat! Notice that she is still swimming naked, because she still didn't have a swimsuit, but Granny, Mom, and Aunt Alden went shopping today and got her one. Pictures to come!!

3 comments:

auntkasey said...

Kendall you are such a cutie! And you swim naked if you want to! I hope you are having such a great time in Fort Worth.

Valerie said...

There's my sweet girl! We sure have missed seeing you on here! I love to check your blog daily! Cause I am your #1 blog stalker! Love you!

Christie said...

Yeah....Kendall's back! I'm sure you and Mommy enjoyed alot of girl time with Granny and Aunt Alden while Dad was away. But I know you are both anxious for him to get home!
Love you all! G'ma Christie

PS: I confess, I'm also a (several times) daily stalker!