Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A first!

We had a big first today...I bought diapers for the very first time! What a blessing! Kendall will be 7 months old next week and we have not had to buy diapers yet because of our wonderful friends and family. We found out we were pregnant June 4th of last year and on Father's Day, Alden and Scott suprised Randy and me with a car trunk full of diapers! That was the best present. We also were given diapers and wipes at some of our showers. Thanks so much!! I was probably the happiest person buying diapers today...we'll see how long that lasts! :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh my gosh! That is amazing that it took seven months! I can't believe how she has changed in only 7 short months, and only gets prettier by the day!

Gigi and Peeps said...

Man that is a deal. You guys came out grand on that deal. Now you'll be sad when you have to be the ones buying them every week.