Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bath Videos

We took these videos a couple of weeks ago, but I forgot to post them on the blog. We wanted you to see what Kendall loves to do in the bath now! She will kind of "belly flop" onto her tummy and then splash her hands in the water. She gets so excited. We filmed these when the water had almost all drained out, but we could not get her out of the tub! She was having too much fun. When she was younger and couldn't move around so much, she would spend most of her bath laying on her back in the water. Now that she can roll though, she doesn't want to be on her back for even a second - but she will stay on her tummy the whole time if we let her. This week I went and got a cover for the faucet: it's a duck with a bikini on. She is in love with that duck. She sits and talks to it and pulls up on it so she is eye-level with it. So funny. And it has a spout that dispenses bubble bath, so of course I had to get some of that and she loves it too! It gives her something different to splash: bubbles! We'll try to get some videos of her talking to the duck soon.


Don't you just want to squeeze that little bottom?! I love it!!!

8 comments:

Jenny Hintze said...

There's nothing little about that bottom. She's just so cute!

auntkasey said...

I was watching Kendall's bath video and Henry heard her laughing and crawled over and started cracking up! Kendall Henry thinks you are super funny! I can't wait until you guys get to hang out at Christmas time!

Valerie said...

I want to pinch that tush(little or not)!!! Jenny's comment made me laugh hard - I love her honesty! If I can work it out with the warden there will be some tushy pinchin this weekend! I hope to see yall tomorrow!

Unknown said...

That Kendall has always loved her bath!! She is having so much fun and I love watching that! 'Glad you're home, Dad!!!

Valerie said...

All I know is....that crack did not get passed down from the Dane side!

Courtney said...

Love the videos! Madison has the same duck that Kendall has. She loves her duck too. It gets lots of hugs and kisses each night!

Gigi and Peeps said...

I have watched these so many times. It makes me laugh everytime. I'm gonna pinch that bottom tomorrow. love you

Unknown said...

okay! I've worn out the bath videos and I'm ready for the duck ones now! xoxoxo, Granny