Saturday, November 15, 2008

Potpourri

Sorry it's been awhile since we posted! We had a garage sale today, so we've been busy getting ready for that. It was very successful! And great weather, too. The cold front came through last night and we are enjoying the cooler temperatures.

Here are a few pictures we've taken this week. They are pretty random, but we know people need Kendall pictures!!
These first pictures are of Kendall in an outfit that Kiki brought her. It is so cute! I just love pink and brown.


The next ones are our attempt at capturing her "fangs!" She has 4 teeth now: the middle bottom two and then her two eye teeth. It looks pretty funny and makes us laugh every time she smiles at us.





Our friend Mary Margaret let Kendall borrow Sarah Grace's table toy. Kendall loves playing with it! She stands up at it and plays with all the different toys on it. Doesn't she look so big! It's great to be able to share toys with friends! Thanks sweet Sarah!




Kendall LOVES Elmo! So when she saw him on her Cheerio box, Dad decided that he would cut him out for her. Now she has an Elmo paperdoll that she plays with (and eats). Some kids have stuffed animals, Kendall has paperdolls. :)



And finally, here's a picture of Kendall playing with her toys this morning while we were garage-saling. She likes to climb on the fireplace and play with her toys there. Such a sweet girl!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES. I'm first. That has to be some kind of record, hehehe...

Ok, a few things.
1. I can't believe her teeth came in like that. That is crasy!! And pretty hilarious that you call them "fangs." She is the cutest thing with that sweet smile!

2. In that last picture of her teeth, I think she looks like you there. I think it is the eyes. <3

3. What are your thoughts on that Elmo character? Rob got Porter a little doll and I just don't know how I feel about it. I mean, it talks in third person. What is up with that? That drives me crasy!!

And one more.
I love you.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! I feel better now! New pictures of Kinder!! Thanks, Mom and Dad! I'm amazed every time how big you're getting!
Btw, I'm so proud of you, Nacho, for beating everyone with the first comment! You go, Girl!
Your Granny loves you, Kendall! I won't ever let you forget it! xoxoxo

michelle said...

Hey Kendy-pants, you're so cute and I miss you so much! I'm going to have to make you the wallpaper on my desktop so I can see you more often!

P.S. I think paper dolls are cool.

Valerie said...

Aww that is the first time I have seen your teeth "fangs". I love them! 10 more days and we will be together again! We have so much to catch up on!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her new outfit. I love how happy Kendall looks. She is definately showing signs of being a fashion queen - she isn't pulling the bows off of her head.

KiKi

da momma said...

HEY! Your mom gave me the blogsite to check out! I worked with your mom a few years back, as an interpreter....You look beautiful and Kendall is a doll! Fun to see you and how God has blessed your family! :) whitney terrell

Unknown said...

I know I get to see you on Thursday, but I need some new stuff to get me through. I miss you and have gone back to wearing out the bath videos! Gobble, gobble, Kender!!

Gigi and Peeps said...

This Gigi seconds that emotion. I have been looking several times a day for a new picture. People gotta see more Kendall. I gotta see more Kendall. No way I can make it to Thanksgiving.