Saturday, May 2, 2009

Home, Safe and Sound!

Randy, Mike, and the team arrived home from Mexico Thursday evening, two days early. We were so glad to see them and also happy that everyone is healthy! Another reason we were glad they came home early was because we got to celebrate Randy's 28th birthday with him on Friday!


We host a college/young adult small group on Thursday nights at our house. When they came this week and found out that Randy was going to be getting home sometime during small group, some of the guys went out and bought everyone masks to wear for when Randy and Mike walked in. They thought they were pretty funny. I had to take a picture.


Our friend Melissa from church found out a couple of weeks ago about Randy's secret talent....he is a Master Etch-A-Sketcher! When we started dating, I had a mini Etch-A-Sketch on my keychain and Randy would take it and make works of art on it. Melissa sent Randy a birthday present for while he was in Mexico - and this was the first thing he did with it! I made him take a picture of it because I was so impressed...but he says it's not very good. Yeah right!

2 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

Your momma always did think you were amazing! I don't know how you draw on an etch-a-sketch.

I love the masks! Dad didn't tell me about them. Thats too funny!

Unknown said...

No wonder you're so good at Trace!