Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Baby?

This week while we were in Ft. Worth, I went shopping one day while Kendall played and napped at Gigi's. I have been meaning to get another baby to have on hand just in case Kendall ever lost hers or something happened to it. I finally went and got one and was amazed at how different it looks from hers!! I wasn't intending to show it to her, but then I wondered what she would do if she saw two babies. She was kind of in shock and way happy about it! She loves her baby so much - she has it with her at all times - and so I can only imagine what she was thinking when she saw there were two of them!










While I was taking pictures, she climbed in Pops' lap to show him her two babies. He may be mad at me for posting these pictures, but I just loved them! She loves her Pops!





I love her face in this last one - check out that tongue!


2 comments:

Andrea said...

That's so sweet! It's good to have two on hand.

Tori had her "baby baby". A pink soft baby that a friend gave her. It got holes in it and my mom sewed "bandaids" (with lace) on it in two places. I was happy to find her another one of the same kind since it had been about 2 years later. She LOVED having two and they were both treasures. And still are... :)

Yes, I still read the blog. Just haven't commented in a while. Sorry... :)

Kimberly said...

I too was afraid of what would happen if we ever lost stinky bunny so I went out and bought two extras. Morgan will have nothing to do with the substitute bunnies. She even gets upset when I have to wash stinky bunny and he doesn't stink as badly.
I hope Kendall isn't as bad.