Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day

I know these pictures are a little late, but I wanted to make sure I got them up on the blog before it got any later! On Memorial Day our small group (adult - not college students) had a crawfish boil! Kendall looked so cute in her red, white and blue outfit that she got from Aunt Kathy.
She enjoyed playing in Grace's play kitchen. It's so fun to see her start to pretend and play by herself.

It was so hot outside, and muggy. As the night went on, her hair just started getting curlier and curlier. I love it!

She also loved playing with Grace's bike. She wanted to ride it so bad!

What a face!

2 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

Vroom Vroom, thats what you look like you are saying in that last picture. It won't be long til you can ride you own bike. I love your curls too, so cute!

Miss you doodle bug! xoxoxoxo

Courtney said...

Love her curls! She's getting so big. I can't wait to see her.