Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cow Creek, Part 2

This is the cabin. Underneath was all sand and the kids loved playing there. We would just sit outside on the porch swing or in the hammock or on the picnic tables and let them play. It was great and pretty relaxing!
Sarah and Kendall heading off to play. I love it when they hold hands!

Holly was "the popsicle mamma!" Love this picture! These are 8 of the 10 kids - Ella and Caleb aren't quite ready for popsicles yet.

They were kissing. :)
"Crick" croquet. It was more like putt-putt because we were aiming for a hole we dug in the ground. Haha!
Callan and Amy came out Friday and stayed until Saturday. We played the first 9 holes with the boys but then I got bored and decided to sit out the back 9. And my score got really high. :)
Here are all the family shots. First is the Beams:
Then the Hendersons:

Then the Mitterlings:

And us:

We don't have a family picture of the Sanders, but here is Holly and Ella:

And Aaron and Ethan:

And last but not least, you know how I love a naked picture!! I can't remember why she was naked, but Mary snapped a picture because it's just too cute!

We had a great time guys!! I'm glad it worked out and we were able to make some great memories. Can't wait for next year! I'm ready for a Phase 10 rematch Mary!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Too cute! Kendall has a tan line. :)

Valerie said...

Ash - I have a game for us to play when you come home! Scabble slam! See you soon!