Friday, July 3, 2009

New Stroller!

This is Kendall's new favorite toy: her stroller! She pushes it all around the house. Sometimes it has a baby in it, sometimes it doesn't. Her Granny got it for her when she was here and she hasn't stopped playing with it since!


Now, I know that you are thinking, "Wow! I would have never thought to pair a purple outfit with blue and yellow crocs! Ashley is a genius!" But, I can't take credit for that one. Kendall's new favorite game these days is to go to her room, open her shoe drawer, and bring us a pair of shoes to put on her. Most of the time she will then go back to her room, get out another pair of shoes, and bring the new pair to us to change out. This day she brought me her crocs (which she says, by the way!) and wanted to wear them with her purple outfit. And I think that is adorable.

The other day when I asked Kendall if she wanted to go on a walk in the stroller, she walked to the garage door with her baby stroller! I let her push it around the driveway for awhile, but it did not end up making the whole walk with us!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You'll be taking that stroller to the mall or walmart at some point. :) Tori and Anna both had one of those when they were little. They loved theirs just as much. So sweet!

auntkasey said...

That's so funny! Henry pushes his umbrella stroller we use at the airport all over the place now. Maybe they know something we don't!
Kendall, I hear we may get to see you again before we leave! Yea!!

Granny Harms said...

Your Mommy told me you would love to have a stroller and she was so right! It makes Granny's heart happy to see that you are enjoying practicing to be a Mommy. Children learn what they live, and you have 2 great examples there to show you how to be a loving, nurturing parent! Your new clothes look so cute on and I love it that you love to try on and wear different shoes! I know where you get that!!! Enjoy your play, Kender, and give your Mommy and Daddy a "pat, pat, pat" for me!!!!

Courtney said...

Oh you just wait...before long you'll be going on long walks around the neighborhood with the stroller and then she'll want to start taking it shopping with you. Ours goes lots of places with us!