Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Visit From Kiki and Pops!

My Dad and Lisa came down to Lake Jackson this weekend for a visit! Kendall was very excited to see Kiki and Pops and we had a great time! They brought her some new books, a HUGE box of diapers, a potty chair, and some new dresses! Here is one of the dresses that she wore to church this morning:



Saturday we went to the beach. Of course, my camera batteries died right when we got there! But we had a lot of fun playing in the sand. That night we had burgers and ice cream. Kendall loved sharing Pops' ice cream with him!

Playing with Kiki and her baby. Kendall loves her Kiki and Pops!

Thanks for coming down this weekend, guys! We had so much fun and loved getting to hang out and go to the beach! Love you!

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

I love your new dress, Kender! I know you had a good time with your Pops and Kiki! I wanna see your new potty chair, big girl!!!