Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day!

We had the best Valentine's Day! We got in super late Saturday night after traveling a lot on Friday and Saturday, so Kendall and I stayed home from church Sunday morning to rest. She has had a little bit of a runny nose and cough, so I didn't want that to get any worse with little rest after a busy weekend. We stayed in our pajamas ALL DAY. It was great. Randy came home, we all three took a nap, and then he left to go grab us some dinner. When he came home, we were so surprised! He brought flowers for me, cookies for Kendall, and Italian food for us to eat! We had a picnic on the living room floor and it was great. I wasn't feeling great, so this was the perfect way to spend the night. I never had to get out of my pajamas!


As we were eating we let Kendall open her cards and presents she got for Valentine's Day. Pops and Kiki got her a cute puppy and card,

Granny and Papas sent her a card with stickers in it,

and Gigi and Peeps gave her some pajamas and candy and a pillow! She even got a card from her Great Granny and from her Great, Great Aunt Doris!
After we ate dinner we made the cookies Randy brought home for Kendall and then watched our present to her - the Veggie Tales "All About Love" DVD!
Kendall loved her cookie present, but they haven't lasted as long as my tulips! They are still beautiful and make me happy every time I see them!
We love our sweet Valentine who takes such good care of us!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What a FUN way to spend Valentine's. Miss you guys.

Granny Harms said...

Perfect in Every Way!!