Saturday, February 20, 2010

Videos From Last Night

Last night we went to Jeff's last freshman basketball game of the season. He is the coach at Brazoswood, the high school Kendall will go to someday. She loved watching the boys play basketball and did great sitting in the bleachers. After his game we went to eat at El Torro with the Pickerings and then went back for the varsity game. By this time she was tired of sitting still and we only made it until halftime. Randy stayed at the game and we came home to play and get ready for bed. While we were playing, I shot some videos and they are so cute. She wore one of her new shirts from Kiki and Pops and we kept telling her she looked "sassy!" She enjoyed that and that's what she says when I ask her about her shirt.

2 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

I was playing catch up on the blog. Love all the posts, but I can't see these last videos. When I click on them they say not available. :(

Granny Harms said...

Oh my gosh!! That is the cutest yet!! I made the mistake of watching it at school and my kids were wondering what sounded so funny, so I moved it to my TV and all of them got to enjoy it!! I think it made their day just as much as it did mine!!! Precious Kendall!!!