Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Little Mama

This is Kendall's "Baby Cooper" that Debbie and Micaela gave her at Cooper's shower last week. She has not put her down much since then! This week I've been working on getting all the baby gear washed and ready for Cooper, and this is what I saw one evening when I was working on the bassinet!

Then, last night, we were putting all the pieces back together on the bassinet and Kendall decided all her babies needed to get in there. She's so funny about all the baby things we are pulling back out for Cooper. She says, "I was little, I sleep in there?" Or, "I was little, I have a sass?" She's putting it all together that she used to use all this stuff, too! So funny.


She was pretty proud to show off her babies in their bed.

She even made it into a "bunk bassinet" - there were babies on top and on bottom!

Randy and I were doing something and all the sudden realized that she was singing a lullaby to her babies. I asked her if I could take a video of her singing and she was all about that! She loves to sing the ABCs to her babies - we hear her at night in her bed singing to them - so that is the only song I could get. She's going to be so sweet to Baby Cooper!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Trust me, you are fixing to have more fun than you know what to with!