Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Playing Birthday

She L.O.V.E.S. to play dress-up. Every day. All day. Yesterday she brought me her princess hat and asked if I would put on her "birthday hat." I don't know why she decided it was a birthday hat, but when I put it on, she got her birthday cake down and started singing Happy Birthday. Then she told me it was MY birthday and I got to wear the hat and she sang to me. :) I love playing pretend with this girl! She has such a great imagination and I love hearing the things she comes up with.

Blowing out the candles...


Beautiful "birthday" girl!

2 comments:

Jenny Hintze said...

I LOVE that cake!!! Where did you get that? Is that Melissa & Doug? I need to find that.

Jenny Hintze said...

Just found it and bought it on Amazon along with the Sushi set...in honor of the Stunz family