Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sleepover with Mom!

Randy has been out of town this week on staff retreat, so Kendall and I are having a slumber party tonight in my bed! She has done such a good job all week, so this is her reward. She has been so excited all week, and I just think it is the most fun to be able to do something for her that makes her so happy! :)
 
We watched a princess movie, ate marshmallows, read books, and just had so much fun! I started this post last night, but couldn't finish it until this morning and it really went so well. She went to bed pretty late, so I'm sure she'll take a great nap today. This morning I got up to take a shower and when I got out I went over to wake Kendall up. She was kind of stirring and when she saw me she smiled really big and said, "Mom, I had so much fun on our sleepover!" I love that she was so happy and that getting to do that was such a big deal! I look forward to doing fun things like that with her more and more!!

2 comments:

Granny Harms said...

She will never forget this time, but especially never forget how willing you were to give her your time and attention! She is so lucky to have a Mommy like you!!!!

Courtney said...

This is Madison's favorite thing to do! Anytime Trent is out of town she gets to sleep with me. The other day she asked, "Mommy, when is Daddy going to be out of town again?" She loves them that much! Glad that you girls had fun on your sleepover.