Monday, January 9, 2012

Cousin Pictures!

When we were in Ft. Worth for Thanksgiving, Val and Jeff brought Gracie and Evy over to my Dad and Lisa's house for a little cousins photo session. We wanted to give Mike and Anita  nice canvas picture of all four girls together, but we wanted to surprise them. My dad is great at taking pictures and has a nice camera, so he gladly said he would do it!
We got a lot of great pictures, but ended up using this first one. The canvas turned out great and Randy's parents loved it!
I wanted to put some of the pictures we didn't use on the blog, because there were so many cute ones!
This is the picture we used on our Christmas card.
I love this "W" tree in their yard! We took lots of pictures on it, but there was always someone not looking. :)



Val brought suckers to use as bribery motivation while we were taking pictures. It worked! The girls were all so patient and did a great job!
I love these four cousins!

1 comment: