Sunday, January 8, 2012

Graduation Party!

So, Sunday night when we got in from New Mexico, I thought we were going to my Dad and Lisa's to eat dinner with them. We got there and I was totally surprised to find all of my family there, too!! Randy had planned a surprise graduation party for me and I had no idea at all. So much fun!
My mom and David, Dad and Lisa, Mike and Anita, Granny, Grandma and Grandpa, aunt Christie, aunt Donna, Alden and Scott, Maegan, and Val and Jeff and the girls were all there. It was so wonderful to have everyone together and I was very surprised. I finished my Masters in Educational Administration in December and Randy wanted to find a way to celebrate. It was perfect!


We had lots of great food, watched the football game, and I even had cards and presents to open! I am very thankful for all our family, but one thing I am so thankful for is that we can do things like this where we are all together and are able to have fun! I don't take that for granted for sure!!
Kendall, Gracie, Evy, and Cooper had fun getting to play together some more. Gracie loves to give Cooper sweet hugs!
Alden, Mom and me. I love these two!
I am so thankful for my supportive family and especially my supportive husband! The past 18 months have been crazy with schoolwork non-stop and I couldn't have finished without his encouragement. I love my family!

No comments: