Thursday, May 15, 2008

Big Weekend!

This past weekend, on Mother's Day, was Kendall's baby dedication at church. Mom had the best Mother's Day! It was so fun!

See her picture on the big screen!





Our families came down for the weekend to celebrate with us. It was wonderful to have them all there!


Sunday afternoon we went to the beach. Kendall stayed in her stroller for awhile...

but then she got out to look at the ocean and the sand.

Isn't that the sweetest face you've ever seen?! We love our little girl and had such a great weekend with our family!

3 comments:

auntkasey said...

kendall! it's good to see you again! Ash, you look so pretty in these pics!

Unknown said...

I sure do miss you, Kendall! I smile when I remember swinging on the porch with you and teaching you all the good songs I taught your mommy and aunt Alden! My time with you was precious, Kendall! A treasure I'll add to my collection of memories! xoxoxoxo, Granny

Christie said...

Ah, sweet relief! So good to get caught up with you Kendall! Looks like you had alot of fun with all the family last weekend celebrating Mother's Day and your dedication. I know you are the best gift your Mommy could ever ask for! I Love you and your Mommy and Daddy, too! Even when they keep you away from us for days on end! ;)