Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Baby is Growing!!!

Kendall is now 15 weeks old (3 1/2 months)! We've been told she looks like she gets bigger with each feeding and we think it might be true! Here are some pictures of her playing in her exersaucer this weekend. She is really starting to explore the toys on it and loves sitting in it!

Check out the double chin...

and the arm rolls!


She is also starting to do funny things with her tongue a lot. She is so cute!


We took these pictures after she finished eating today. Mom sat her up on the Boppy pillow and we noticed that she had a serious roll over the top of her diaper! That is a big belly! She thought it was pretty funny, too.

What a sweet happy baby!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh,Kendall!! Seeing you so happy makes Granny happy this morning! You are so loved and I'm so proud of your awesome dad and mom! I can't wait to give you more kisses!

Valerie said...

Hey Chubkenz! Looking good! She looks so big sitting up in that exersaucer. Move them chunky legs! I know you won't believe this, but I miss you already! Come and see me!

Christie said...

What a blessing to have such a happy, healthy baby. We love being a special part of your sweet family! Your pictures and comments make us feel we are right there with you! Thanks, Ash & Randy for your diligence to keep everyone in the loop! We love you guys!!!! Enjoy every minute of each phase and give our sweet Kendall lots of hugs and kisses from G'ma Christie and G'daddy Ron! And pinch those chubby little legs for me!

auntkasey said...

I second Val's motion. Come between may 25- june 3 so we can hang! She's such a cutie! I like that tummy!!

auntkasey said...

YEA!!!! Kendall I can't wait to meet you!! Henry is very excited about it too!