Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First Time To Swim!


This weekend we took Kendall swimming for the first time at Kiki and Pop's house! She seemed to really love it! We weren't sure, because the water was pretty cold, but she acted like she liked floating around in her little boat.





Here she is in her cover-up ready to get in the pool. Mom had a swimsuit for her, but it was too small!






Her aunt Alden helped her get ready for the pool!



Not too sure what she thinks about it yet...



Just floating around!







I think I like swimming!



I love my white sunglasses!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kendall,
I love you in your little boat. And I love that sweet chubby belly. It's kinda like this belly your Mommy had once. It's called a Nacho Belly.

Porter has that boat too. When you come visit us, you can both float your boats!

I love you and your family!

Gigi and Peeps said...

What a cutie pie! We had so much fun this weekend. It was so special having you here, and mommy & daddy too! I can't wait to go "boating" with you too. We love you bunches

Valerie said...

Aren't you just the cutest little swimmer? I can't believe your bathing suit was too small! You crack me up. I love you so much!

Christie said...

Kendall...you are too precious! I love that you are already following in your Mommy's footsteps with the white sunglasses. But I'm not too sure about this going without a swimsuit thing....are Mommy and Daddy preparing you for mission work in some foreign country where they have nude beaches or what??? I know your family enjoyed having you in town last weekend and miss you when you are gone. But, you'll be back soon for a whole week! Yippee!!

Thanks guys, for coming to visit us Saturday. And for allowing me to get some good lovin' from our sweet Kendall girl!

We love you!