Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Neice

We just got back to Lake Jackson tonight after driving to Ft. Worth to welcome our new neice, Gracie Davis, to the world! She is so beautiful and we were so happy to be able to be there today when she was born. Gracie, her mom, and dad are all doing great. We are super pumped to be an aunt and uncle for the first time and can't wait to spoil Gracie as much as Kendall's Aunt Val and Uncle Dohe spoil her!
Our first look at her! She is so pretty! 7 lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long.


Kendall and her Gigi looking at her new cousin!


She may kill me for this later on, but I just thought it was too funny! She was pretty out of it this afternoon!
The happy family!

Look at that face! I only know one sweeter!



Val and Jeff got balloons and had Gigi make a cake to celebrate Gracie's birth day!


Aunt Kathy fed Kendall a whole piece of cake! She has a new best friend!Peeps and Gigi with their new girl. Kendall is going to have to learn to share!



We are so happy for you Aunt Val and Uncle Dohe! Can't wait to see her again in a few weeks!



Here is a picture we took in June of last year when Kendall helped tell Gigi and Peeps Val and Jeff were pregnant. She was really the big cousin then! Look how fat she is!

6 comments:

Stacie said...

awww cute little baby, Kendall will have a new friend!

Unknown said...

Praise God for answered prayers!! Beautiful!!

Haffner's World said...

She is so cute! Congrats on your sweet little neice!!!

Anonymous said...

YEA! Those are great pictures. I am so happy that everything went well!

And that last picture doesn't even look like sweet Kendall girl. She has changed so much!

I love you!

Gigi and Peeps said...

What a great blog. We are so glad y'all got to be here. I know it was fast and furious for you guys but we loved getting to see you and Kendall. I can't wait to get my two girls together for fun times with gigi and Peeps.

Valerie said...

Thanks for being here and for posting on my sweeet girl since I have not had a chance yet. I wish that I had been more alert to talk to you guys and love on that Kendall girl but as everyone can see in the picture I was a bit loopy! I can't wait to see yall again in two weeks and actually get to visit. Gracie misses you already!