Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Year Pictures

Today Jenny took Kendall's one year pictures out at Varner Hogg State Park! She just posted a few on her blog, jhintze.com/blog. Go check them out! She did such a great job and so did Kendall! We were a little worried because Sundays are kind of hard for Kendall - she misses her morning nap because of church and then we had to cut her afternoon nap short today because of pictures. But she was so happy and smiled a lot! Again, I don't know how we will ever choose!

Kendall's one year birthday is on Wednesday, the 4th, and then her party is this Saturday. I think I got a little taste of what this birth week is going to be like when I teared up when I wrote the title of this blog post! Yikes! I just can't believe she is going to be a whole year old! Where has the year gone? Last year we went to a Superbowl party on Sunday night, went to bed, and woke up at 3:45 in the morning to my water breaking! We drove to the hospital, checked in at 5:00, and Kendall made her appearance at 10:52 Monday morning. I guess the Superbowl will always hold special memories for us! :)

Ok now go check out Jenny's blog! And all you Lake Jacksoners, be sure to use Jenny Hintze for all your photography needs! Thanks Jenny!

10 comments:

Christie said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's been (almost) a year! I can understand the tearing up...my baby turns 24 on the 4th! Where does the time go?

PS: Love the photos! What a beautiful baby girl and a beautiful Mommy & Daddy!
Love you guys!

Unknown said...

It's been a wonderful year, though, hasn't it?!? We've all enjoyed watching Kendall grow and you both becoming great mommy and daddy for her. Thank you for including us! Happy Birthday, Kendall (Randy and Ashley, too)!!

Valerie said...

Those pictures are awesome! Kendall you just get prettier by the day! Your Uncle Dohe was also quite impressed we wan't Jennie to take pictures of your cousin Gracie!

Gigi and Peeps said...

Beautiful beautiful girl! Can't wait to see the other pics too. Mostly can't wait to see you this weekend. Love you big girl!

Emily said...

Those are precious! I love the close up with those beautiful eyes! I hope she has a great birthday.

Jenny Hintze said...

She's crazy cute! I love my job!

auntkasey said...

I love that skirt! Too cute!! She's getting so big.
And don't worry Ash, it's okay to have a little twinge of sad right now. I was there a month ago, I feel your pain :)

auntkasey said...

I love that skirt! Too cute!! She's getting so big.
And don't worry Ash, it's okay to have a little twinge of sad right now. I was there a month ago, I feel your pain :)

Anonymous said...

I want Jenny to come to Fort Worth and take pictures of my girls. Those (and all her pictures) are great! Maybe Valerie and I can talk her into it.
Happy Birthday little cutie.

Jenny Hintze said...

I'm actually going to be in Dallas photographing a wedding in May but it will probably be a jammed pack weekend.