Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy 13 Month Birthday, Kendall!

Today Kendall is 13 months old! We are going to Ft. Worth this weekend because Randy is officiating his Aunt Brenda's wedding, so tonight we tried on Kendall's dress for the wedding. My friend Jessica gave me this dress a long time before Kendall was born, and I have been waiting and waiting for her to wear it! It's 12 months, and most of the clothes Kendall wears now are 18 months, so I was worried it wouldn't fit, but it does (just barely!). She looks so big in it...actually, she kind of looks like an old lady, but a really cute old lady! Here are some pictures of our big 13 month old!





5 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

Kendall, what are those strange things on your feet? You look so pretty in your new dress and not like an old lady at all.

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...

Wow, Ash . . .She just gets more beautiful with every new photo you post. Being a fellow redhead, I never wear pink. I think I look awful in it. But, your little fashion model is making rethink the color combination of orange and pastel pink. (then again, I lack the cuteness factor that Kendall possesses)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
auntkasey said...

Kendall! It was so fun to see you! You are such a cutie pie! Henry and I are packing now so you can take us to the beach :) Well, hopefully soon!