Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sunnier, Warmer Days

Looking back at these pictures I took earlier this week, I can't believe how different the weather is now! One day this week Kendall and I went to the park, walked around the neighborhood, and played outside at home, and she wore her new shorts from Michelle the whole day! She and I both even got a little sun when we were outside! Here are some pictures that will hopefully make everyone feel better about this wet, cold, yucky weather we are having. Maybe it will be like this again soon!!

Granny and Papas, I am pretending like I'm in Cozumel like you with my shades on! I hope you are having fun!

Walking around the playground wearing my new shoes!

When we were playing in the living room later that day, Kendall pointed to the toy basket, even though she had already taken all the toys out. I realized that she wanted me to put her in the basket, and when I did, she stayed in there and played for about 15 minutes! She read her books, held her babies, and just really enjoyed being in there! So funny!

3 comments:

Alicia Brunson said...

Love the shades!

Courtney said...

Love the sunglasses! SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

two of my favorite voices - your Mommy's and yours! You sound so big! You look so cute in your sunglasses and "big girl" tennis shoes! Don't forget - that your Granny loves you!! xoxoxox