Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hard at Work!

Kendall and I have had to go up to Randy's office to do a few things the past couple of days. She just loves it up there! Right when we walk in the door she gets to see Mrs. Cindy and then we stop in the children's ministry office and see Erin, Melissa, Beverly, Samantha, and Kathy. She loves it in there the best because they have M&Ms (and she knows exactly where they are) and other goodies. Those ladies are so sweet to always spend time loving on her. Then we head down to Dad's office and she gets busy with her work. Randy has put her in his desk chair lately and let her play with the things on his desk and type on the keyboard. She looks so funny sitting there that today I brought my camera with me and we took some pictures.
And, just so you know, that mess was there before Kendall was! I think it's time to go up and help get Ran organized!!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Soon, we will see her on Toddler Apprentice.