Monday, June 15, 2009

Blog Book

We got our blog book in the mail about a month ago and I was so excited to see it! I worked for a few months on editing it and I'm really proud of it. It ended up being about 160 pages and it goes from November of 07 when we started blogging to this February when Kendall turned one. My plan is to do a book each year, just in case anything were ever to happen to our blog. And it is like the best baby book ever! Everything is documented in it. I just love it.

This next picture is a little fuzzy, but it kind of gives you an idea of how the book is laid out. All the pictures are in there along with the text we wrote on each post. It also has the date of each post, which is great.
The website I used was www.blurb.com. I was very pleased with the quality of the product and the cost. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to print their blog!

5 comments:

auntkasey said...

What a cool book!!! That looks like a lot of work! You guys need to bring that baby back up soon so we can hang. Fourth of July, anyone??

Haffner's World said...

That is AWESOME!!! I am totally going to do one! I have heard of them but haven't seen one yet - so cool!

Granny Harms said...

I want one!!!

TONacho said...

You are the coolest Mommy ever! Kendall will LOVE looking back at that throughout her whole life. What an awesome idea.

Andrea said...

I love that! I heard of it a few months ago and really want to get some done. I'll have to wait until things settle down a bit, though. :) Technology can be a wonderful thing!