Thursday, June 11, 2009

Zoo Day!

Tuesday Kendall and I went to the Houston Zoo for the first time. We went with a big group of moms and kids and it was a lot of fun, but it was also very hot! Kendall really seemed to enjoy looking at the animals and playing with her friends. She was so happy all day and took a great nap when we got home!

Here she is checking out the elephants. I asked her what an elephant says and she raised her arm like a trunk and made a sound like an elephant that I can't type. But she did it! It was so cute! I tried to get a video, but no luck.
Posing for a picture with Sarah.
So excited to see the giraffes! Here she was saying "Raf! Baby! Raf!" because there was a baby giraffe.

Baby giraffe


She stayed in her stroller a lot of the day. Here she is checking out the sea lions.

Her favorite part may have been playing in the playground.
Just because I am loving those curls these days...
Watching a puppet show in the children's zoo. All her friends are over there on that bench.

All the moms and kids at the end of the hot day! There were 7 moms and 12 kids. It was crazy but we had a great time! And we definitely plan on going back...but not until at least October!

3 comments:

Nacho said...

Love the new look! I think the picture fits the frame fine. It does look kind of stretched vertically, but with a subject as cutie pie as Kendall, who cares. <3

mamaw said...

What cute pictures! I loved the one where she is posing with Sarah. Love those beautiful red curls, too. Love, Mamaw

Granny Harms said...

Oh boy, Kender! Goin' to the zoo! You looked like you had fun with all your friends and Mommy! Tell me how the elephant goes and tell me all the animals names when I come visit you soon! Your Aunt Alden was so excited to talk to you last night and it made her so happy!