Monday, December 14, 2009

13 Days Left!!!

Randy and I leave for Cambodia in 13 days! I am getting so excited about the trip and can't wait to be there and meet out children and the teachers I will be working with. Saturday we went to Rosharon, a Cambodian community about 30 minutes from here, and had a Cambodian lunch! It was...interesting! We saw two adorable Cambodian children that made us so ready to have one of our own! Too bad they had great parents. :)
Randy has already started updating the Cambodia blog. I have put the link to it on the right side of our blog so you can check it while we are gone. We can't wait to share what God is doing in Cambodia!!
http://bpfcambodia.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

I've already started praying!! And Kendall and I will pray for you together!