Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow Weekend!

We had a very unusual snow here on the Gulf Coast. It snowed for hours, but no accumulation.



Ashley went to Houston over night with the other pastors' wives on Friday, so Kendall and I had daddy-daughter night. We met EE, Ella, and Aaron at McDonald's to play at the indoor playplace. Then we came home and built a tent!



We had a tea party in the tent. It is the first time I have ever had a tea party in a tent!
On Saturday I took Kendall to a Tutu Pink Princess Party for her friend Jillian's 2 year birthday. That was fun too! Tutu parties and tea parites...I love being a dad to this girly-girl!

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

Great memories are being made, Randy!! Kendall will never forget how much her Daddy loves her! The best days of my childhood was when my Daddy pretended and acted out The Three Bears!! Don't ever stop!