Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tu-Tu Party!

Kendall's friend Jillian turned two last Saturday! To celebrate her turning TWO, she had a TU-TU party! Isn't that a cute idea! It was all girls and they all got dressed up and everything was pink. The invitation said "no boys allowed," but I was going to be in Houston for part of the party with the girls, so I had to get special permission for Randy to bring her. :) My friend Randi taught me how to make a tu-tu. It is super easy and I think it turned out really cute. I wasn't sure Kendall would let Randy put it on her on Saturday, but he told her he would give her candy if she would wear it. She wore it the whole party!
I love this picture! The girls were decorating a sticker page.


Everything looked so great and princessy. I was able to make it for the last half hour and loved seeing all the decorations and the girls all dressed up. I love having a little princess!


4 comments:

Courtney said...

That is such a cute idea!!! You did a great job on her tu-tu!

Valerie said...

The tu-tu looks perfect! I am pretty sure Gracie will need a birthday tu-tu! See yall next weekend - So excited!!

Lifethrualinds said...

So cute! I love it! Can you email me your mailing address? Lindsay.g.Harrison@gmail.com. Thanks!

Gigi and Peeps said...

Oh tu tu cute! I love it. Your mom is so crafty.