Friday, July 9, 2010

Cow Appreciation

Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A: Kendall's favorite place! So, since Randy was home, we decided to all three dress up and go to Chick fil A for a free lunch! I called some friends to let them know and they joined us for lunch. It was a lot of fun...and free!!
Check out that awesome Dad! I cut out black spots and just pinned them to his shirt and Kendall's shirt. They were so cute!
Cutest cow ever!
I wore the cow costume. And yes, I felt ridiculous. Especially when we pulled up in the parking lot and I didn't really see any other people dressed up! I thought, "Oh no - our Chick-fil-A must not be participating!" Randy quickly said that even if they weren't, they would probably give me a free sandwich anyway! Ha!

Aren't we cute?! Oh my....
Kendall and Lawson. Even his nose was painted black! Precious!

Kendall and her buddy E-E holding hands. The other day, Randy told Kendall to say "See you later, Dude!" to our summer intern Zach. Kendall looked at Randy and said, "He's not my Dude! E-E's my Dude!!"
Jumping!
The whole gang: Aubrey, Kendall, Ethan, Lawson, Brynlee, and Ella.
And of course, we couldn't leave without getting some ice cream! She wanted to wear my glasses, too. We had so much fun!

2 comments:

Granny Harms said...

Love how you make something simple so much fun and full of great memories for Kendall!!

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh I'm laughing out loud! I'm impressed you wore the cow costume! That's pure greatness!