Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Get Well Granny!


My mom, Kendall's Granny, had knee replacement surgery last week! We weren't able to be there with her, but Kendall has been praying for her and talking about her a lot this past week and a half. She asks her all the time, "Granny? Your knee fisked? Your knee better?" We are so excited that she will be able to get around better and will feel better so she can chase after Kendall, and pretty soon, Baby Cooper!


We love you so much Granny! Keep working hard on your therapy and on resting! You'll be all better soon!!

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

Sweet Kendall! Thank you for loving me enough to pray for me and care about my recovery! I am humbled to have you do those things for me. I love you and your Mommy and Daddy and Cooper! Seeing this today makes me feel so much better!! Thank you!