Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Tape Books"

Randy has been gone ALL day to Camp KidJam today, so I decided to pull out some new "toys" tonight for Kendall and me to play with. My mom has been sending Kendall books with CDs for a long time now, and also got her a CD player. When we were little, Alden and I loved to read "tape books" before we went to bed. I wasn't sure if Kendall was quite old enough yet to know how to listen and turn the pages by herself when she heard the "ding!" but she did a pretty good job! I sat with her and helped her get started and she had so much fun and loved all her new CD books!




She wasn't too happy that I was taking her picture...

Look at all those books! We read about 3 or 4 tonight (some several times in a row!), so there are still a bunch for her to look at! Thanks for her collection, Granny!

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

Oh! I'm so glad she is enjoying them! I knew that if you and Alden enjoyed that so much, surely Kender would, too!! I also had an ulterior motive and that was to help you and Ran with bedtime when Cooper came along! I love you guys!!