Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

We are back from a long Thanksgiving trip to Ft. Worth! We had a great week and have so much to blog about. I am getting caught up on school work and Christmas and house work, but I am determined to get some blogging done because I have so much I want to record. Kendall is at such a fun age - the things that she comes up with and says just amaze us and I want to make sure I have it all written down.
Last week before we left on Wednesday, Kendall's school Thanksgiving feast was on Tuesday. Cooper and I went to eat with her and it was pretty fun. Here she is eating on the placemat they made in class.

Showing me the turkey cookie she was eating. I think those are the cutest things! And, even though the "feast" was Chick-fil-a nuggets, Kendall only ate her turkey cookie...and half of mine!!

Posing with her baby sister. She was pretty proud, showing Cooper off to her friends at school. You can't really tell, but they were both wearing their shirts Amy made them. Cooper's is a little small, so we had to get some wear out of it while we could!!

1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

I was about to call & check on you since the blog hadn't been updated in awhile. How lame that it takes that!

I am making Kate's & Hannah's next week - if I have extra time I'll throw in one for Cooper too! what size is she?