Thursday, March 17, 2011

Arts and Crafts

A few times recently I have turned on Baby Einstein for Cooper to watch while she is playing if I am getting ready or doing something with Kendall. Last week, Kendall asked me to turn on Cooper's "baby movie" for her to watch. There was a baby finger-painting on there, and Kendall told me she wanted to do that. I told her that we could do that once I put Cooper down for her morning nap. She was so excited! We have never finger-painted before, so I thought I would take pictures.

I told her she could choose three colors for her first picture. Of course, she chose pink and purple and then threw a little orange in there, too.

Check out my "art paper." I really should probably get more art supplies. For this day, I just taped four pieces of printer paper together. She didn't mind.

She also loved that she got to paint naked.

It was so funny to watch the progression. First she started off with just one finger in the paint, then she put all her fingers, and before I knew it she was rubbing her palms and everything in the plate.

Thanks for painting with me Kendall! It was a lot of fun!

No comments: