Monday, March 28, 2011

Love these sisters!

We have been having a lot of fun playing outside lately! We are taking advantage of the days where it's nice and warm but the mosquitoes aren't here yet. Randy went to Pine Cove this past weekend for children's camp, so Kendall, Cooper and I had a girls' weekend.


Kendall was excited to have a picnic one day out on the driveway.

"Hey Kendall, let me take a picture of you and Cooper!"

She is such a little ham. And so full of d.r.a.m.a. The drama llama is at our house a lot these days, Nacho. :) These girls just love each other so much! I know I write about that a lot, but it is one of my most favorite things. They love to laugh together and hang out together. Kendall is still so sweet with Cooper, helps me out a ton with her, and never gets frustrated with her or jealous of her. Cooper always wants to be wherever Kendall is and laughs so hard at anything she does. We are so blessed!

We are so thankful for our family!!

2 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

Precious Girls! We love you so much.

TONacho said...

No way that sweet girl invites the drama llama to her house. I do not believe it for a second.

Nacho, those babies of yours are just adorable. Love how much Kendall is learning at her school and the relationship they are starting to build is beautiful.

Love you!