Saturday, August 27, 2011

End of summer beach days

We have enjoyed a few more days at the beach this last week before we think about getting ready for fall. I know we will still come some until it gets cooler, but Kendall starts school next week, so we probably won't be able to come as much each week.
Last week I braved taking both girls by myself. Our plans with friends fell through and she was already so excited to go, so I packed us up and we went out there for lunch and to play! The girls both did great and at one point, I even thought I might could have brought a book! They both played together and by themselves and we all just had a blast.

The rest of these pictures are from a beach baptism we had last Sunday night. After the girls' naps, we went out as a family, watched Daddy baptize some people, and then played for awhile.

I love these sweet little beach bums!


No comments: