Thursday, September 25, 2008

There is Power, Power, Wonder Workin' Power...

WE HAVE POWER!!!
We have our own bed!
Kendall has her own bed!
We have our own shower!
We have a/c!
We have a washer and dryer!
We have a fridge!
We have a doggie door (but no fence!?!)!
We have clothes out of the suitcase and in the closet
(10minutes after we walked in the door - Ashley is a little crazy!!)!
We have drawers!
We have our t.v. with d.v.r.!!!
We have internet!
We have a working garage door!
We have so much!
But, mostly we have great friends and family that have given us a place to stay for 15 days. And, we have so much more than our neighbors in Surfside, Quintana, Galveston and Bolivar that have lost everything.
We really are very thankful!!

10 comments:

auntkasey said...

YEA power!!!

Andrea said...

Yeah! I'm happy for y'all. I know it's been hard for you guys with a baby.

I think we must be last on the list or something. Not sure why... maybe someone on our street needs to go to confession or something! Me? Well, maybe... I'd pretty much try anything at this point. Most people are at least getting a break by going to work. We're here all day making messes that take twice as long to clean up and the mosquitoes are so bad we can't even go outside. Super crazy and super frustrating! Yes, I'm whining, now.

The Mitchell Family said...

Yipee! I'm happy for you guys!

RanAshKenCoop said...

Andrea and family --
Our casa is your casa...really ya'll are welcome here during the day, night, whatever!

Anonymous said...

SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU.

Side note to Andrea: I don't even know you, honey, but I am so sad about your predicament. I hope today will be your day to receive Power. Martha Bradford (Randy''s Mamaw)

Valerie said...

I am SO glad you have power. Now you have the "power" to show me my sweet niece! I miss her, I need to see her! Love you guys!

Alicia Brunson said...

The title of this post cracked me up! So glad you guys are back in business!

Courtney said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! I know you're glad to be home. Can't imagine being away for 15 days...glad everything is ok (except for the fence)!

Andrea said...

What a sweet note, Mrs. Bradford. Since today is almost over, it appears it won't be today. :(

We really are doing okay, it's just getting old and we are much to used to our comfortable lifestyle. I just keep trying to imagine we are the Ingalls family on Little House on the Prairie except we have water in our kitchen and we don't have to go to the outhouse. We do have to take a flashlight with us to our indoor potty, though. :)

Anonymous said...

YEA power!

On a side note: I think you are stealing my song ideas. But that is ok. It is funny. Very funny.