Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And he's off!

Randy left today for his trip to Cambodia! He will be there until January 10. I put a link to their trip blog on the right side of our page, so make sure you go and check it out. They will be posting updates throughout the next week and a half. Tonight they are flying to LA, then to Taipei, and then on to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. They will get there at 9:00 our time Thursday night and 10:00 their time Friday morning. That is a long trip!!! Please pray for safety and that they will be a powerful force for the kingdom while they are there. And please pray for the girls he left behind! We will miss him a lot! These are some pictures from when we dropped them off at the airport this afternoon. We have special instructions that Kendall is NOT allowed to take her first steps while Randy is gone. She is so close! If she acts like she's going to step, I'm just supposed to push her down. :)

We miss you already Ran! Have fun and come home quick!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of your family. I will be praying for him and you girls while he is gone. I love you. And I'll see you soon! Yea!

auntkasey said...

Have a good trip Ran!
Ash, I'm under the same instructions- Henry is to crawl until Rob gets home :)
We can't wait to see that precious girl again this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the two prettiest girls i have seen in the whole world!

Nothing like thinking about Rob serving to put my two weeks away in perspective!

Miss ya'll...give Kendall a big kiss for me, and Kendall give mom a really slobbery one back!