Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Ashley made Kendall's stocking. She worked really hard and it looks really great.
This is what we are giving Kendall as her present for her first Christmas.
If she is like us, her stocking will be something that she loves for years.

These are the same kind of stockings that Ashley's mom makes. It was really funny...Ashley ordered the kit, waited anxiously for it to get here, and then when it came she said, "I don't think I know how to do this!" Obviously she figured it out.

Some really cute pictures of Kendall checking out the Christmas tree:


We love it when she sits like this.
First Christmas with Kendall is so much fun!

4 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

What sweet pictures of you looking at your tree.

Your stocking is beautiful!! Ash, you did a great job! She will love it all the more because you made it for her.

It is so much fun seeing you guys do all the things we did (not that long ago). It brings back great memories all the while making so many great new ones.

Sorry to ramble but I am feeling VERY blessed this morning.

I love you guys!!

Courtney said...

Love the stocking! You could sell those! I'm way impressed. I love the way Kendall is sitting in that picture too! It's so stinkin' cute.

Unknown said...

Good job, Mom!! The stocking looks great! What a treasure to last a lifetime. Seeing Kendall enjoy her tree is precious and so wonderful for you to share. Ashley, your Granny started my tradidtion of making these stockings, so they go back farther than me. Maybe Kendall will make them for her sweet babies!

See you soon! Hurry!

Jenny Hintze said...

The stocking is so cute! Great job! This is how terrible I am....I store bought Jackson's first stocking and wrote his name on it with a glitter pen. Then I lost it! Yep, I lost it. I bought him a cheap replacement the year I couldn't find his real one. Last year Jackson made his own stocking out of paper. And this year I bought the boys matching stockings that hold their pictures and I haven't put any pictures in them yet. Jackson is six years old and still not solid in the stocking department. And I honestly don't even know which stocking we used for Mikey last year. Just terrible. But Santa fills them just the same.